June 17, 2010

Email Contacts, Subscribe To Linda's Blog Please



There are 10 of you who get my postings in your email every time I write on my blog at http://dustyangels.blogspot.com (Nice and easy, huh?)

That is because I have added your email address to my Blogger settings. Blogger limits me to only 10 email contacts, so I have a 'please' request.

If you want to get my postings like you do now, please go to the blogsite http://dustyangels.blogspot.com/ and sign up at the link that says, Subscribe to this blog by email (left-hand side upper corner).

It will help me a lot because I have new friends I'd like to add in my settings but can't because it's already full.

Specifically, that would be Buffy, Jim, Billy, Philip, Shelley, Marian, Tednita, Colleen, and Edith. If you don't want to do that for any reason, it's okay. But for each one who makes that change, I can add another person to my 10-limit settings. (Shelley, I just added you as one of the 10.)

(Sandy, you've already done this, so I have removed you from the blogger settings because you are already a Follower.)

If you sign up on my blog, you will be listed as a Follower. (See the list as you scroll down on the left.) And no, I won't offer any poisoned cool-aid to my 'followers'. lol

Of course, if you don't get this by email and would like to, you can also sign up anytime. Let me know if you have any problems or concerns. bestnurse@usa.com

Take Care on the Journey,
Your Friend in Life,
~Linda

No comments: