October 22, 2006

Strike Your Pose at EnglishRose!

(It took me and my thinking cap all day long
to come up with that catchy phrase!)





What the picture doesn't show is that the wind is bitterly cold! Amanda kept a sweet warm smile for her pictures.



I glansed up and saw Amanda walking close to this tree as we headed for the car to get warm

I said, "Ananda, stop. Look at me and smile!

No time to change the f-stops or add special lighting. She trusted I knew something she didn't!

Later, she laughed and said, "It's not every senior who gets a picture standing in the middle of the street!"



Falling Leaves make a perfect Senior Picture in New Albany, Ohio with EnglishRose Photography!

Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda



2 comments:

Katy said...

Nice photos! It's great to see your work and hear about your adventures (ahem) at work. Hang in there- hopefully your transition will come sooner rather than later. :)
love,
katy

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how some people can have such a passion for photography. It was a wonderful day with my daughter, one of the few I have left with her as my little girl. Just to think I got to share it with you.

Thank you,
Renee