January 4, 2007

2007 Forecast

Sunrise - Sunset - Sunrise - Sunset
Wow! It's January 4, 2007! Thanksgiving, Christmas and the end of 2007 will be here before you know it.

Where will you be when the lights go out on December 31, 2007?

What are the questions we ask ourselves as we try to predict our year ahead? Here are a few of mine...

Will
Sandy get to remember a great trip to Ohio and Indiana with Craig and Star?

Is
EnglishRose Photography is going to flourish or hit the dust.

Will Jim find a job to keep him occupied and feeling better about his contribution to the family? If not, why not?

What is the future for sweet baby "V" and her parents?

What will my new website at
http://www.photosbylinda.com look like?

Is our mother going to have a family reunion in August. If so, will all nine siblings be there? If not, why not?

Will I find my brother "TJ" Thomas Cleveland and will I see him again?

Who will remember my birthday this year. (Hint: September 3.)

Are we going to finish fixing up our little angel room?

Am I going to write and publish another book before my birthday - as planned?

Will "
Dusty Angels and Old Diaries" ever take off?

Did Oprah and her producers get the book, "Dusty Angels and Old Diaries"? I sent them 5 copies!

Will all my family and friends stay healthy, happy and safe in 2007?

Is the garage going to get organized? If so, who will do it?

Am I going to be successful at Curves? If not, why not?

How many times will I visit my children in 2007? More than in 2006, I hope!

Will I get an automatic starter installed on the Saturn? And, seat covers for the cold leather seats?

Will it snow in Columbus, Ohio this winter?

Is there a new nursing job in the forecast for me? Or, less nursing and more writing and photography?

Will Jim and I take any vacation trips in the coming months? (Will I take a vacation at all?)

Will we get a new cat or kitten to replace Samantha?

Will this new Blogger site ever allow me to sign on without taking 15 frustrating minutes?

Will I ever understand all the intricacies of my digital camera and flash?

Can I get prepared for the 2008 Columbus Bridal Show in time this year?

Who is George Mascunana?

Is there an IPod in my future?

Whose birthdays/anniversaries will I remember in 2007? There are 33 on my list! Sandy and Craig's anniversary is next!

Whoops...Better go get that card!

Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda

2 comments:

Katy said...

What a gorgeous photograph, Linda! Good luck with this year's goals. I'm sure you'll touch most of them with your usual determination and drive. :)
Katy

The Cat's Meow said...

HOW DID YOU GET MY NAME PURPLE AND GO TO MY WEB SITE WHEN CLICKED ON???
I think its a noon winter day in the photo.
Sandy