December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve At Our House

'Not a creature was stirring, not even - the dog....' (click for close-up)

It's quiet and romantic at our home tonight. Jim is reading. Sheba-dog is napping. I'm preparing some of tomorrow's dinner.

I called my mom but got her answering machine. I already called my sister and my boys. I tried to call Floyd & Tania but got the wrong number? I should like to call my friend, Olive but I think she might be busy at church. Others, I may call later if no one calls us.

For once, I'm NOT working on Christmas. Maxim Professional Staffing does NOT pay extra to work the holiday, by the way. But I already informed them that if I work, it must be with a baby who doesn't have to be picked up (because of my hurt arm) - which rules out any child that I ever heard of.

So, if you've stopped by my website just now, I have to suppose you are 1) Slightly bored. 2) Thinking of me. 3) You accidentally came upon this website.

No matter how or why you got here, I'm glad you stopped by.

Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda

No comments: