July 12, 2009

Speak The Truth in Love

(flickr.com photo)

No, I'm not going to preach. If you want preachin' you could have gone to church yesterday or the day before. I have 'love message' for you.

On my way to school the other day I happened to hit the #2 button on my car radio and got a little upbeat message from "Joyce". I think she's the tall, skinny, well-dressed women I've seen on TV, but even if she's not, her 5-minute speech lifted my spirits. I''ve wanted to share some of her thoughts with you all weekend. (Had to get a paper done first.)

What I heard Joyce say was to, "Speak the truth in love." And the meaing I heard was that we are ALL members of one body. Don't hurt others with fussing and complaining when you could instead think of something nice to say. Don't hurt others any more than one part of your body should hurt another part of your body.

If my foot hurts, I rub it with my hand. If something comes toward my face, my arm will shield my eyes.

I love the idea of walking and talking in love, and hope you feel loved today because of my message. Please pass it on to everyone you meet, and I think you will find yourself smiling in the mirror.

Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda

Home: http://dustyangels.blogspot.com
E-Mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: