August 18, 2009

Kroger Going to Triple Coupons Starting Friday, August 21, 2009

I just got off the phone with the Kroger in New Albany (near Columbus), and she confirmed they will start triple coupons August 21, 2009. She didn't know how high the triple would be (up to 50 cents or up to 99 cents) or how long the triple coupon special will be in effect. Last time they did this, they didn't have good sales on brand name items, so it was disappointing. This week, I have Pillsbury coupons, AND the Pillsbury Grands and rolls are on sale for 99 cents. If my 35 cent coupons triple, they will be a money-maker.

I'm going to start researching sales and coupons before Friday to see how good we can do!

My sister in Tampa always wishes she could come to Ohio for the double and triples because she says they never have that in Florida! Sorry Sandy. I'll bring you something.

Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda

Home: http://dustyangels.blogspot.com
E-Mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: