January 12, 2010

HESI Passed With a Score of 927

We took the HESI exam at Bohecker College today, and I made 927.

The school currently requires 750 to pass. For the record, on a practice HESI taken a few months ago, I made 843.

Anyway, this is great news. Only two more days of testing for Med-Surg, Psyc, and Concepts of Nursing. So far, I've done well in all those classes, so with some good review and a few hours of study, I'm all done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also for the record, a few years ago I was sure that I would not pass any RN program. It's not a matter of being smart, but of confidence and not giving up. Sometimes you can give that to yourself; sometimes other people help along the way. I'm thankful for all my family and friends who had no doubts! Thank-you from the bottom of my heart.


Take Care on the Journey,
Your Friend in Life,
~Linda

Home: http://dustyangels.blogspot.com
E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: