February 4, 2010

Birthdays and Winter Storms

Don't you just love the innocence of children? This is our grandson's 9th birthday party. The little girl on the right is our other granddaughter, Victoria. I electronically removed a baby bottle that was in the lower corner, a dish towel lying on the table, and a person sitting on the chair using Photo Shop, but I'm not very good at it. It's fun to try, though.

I had a great story all written with several photos of this and our trip to South Carolina, but adding the photos to blogger messed up the entire page, so I had to delete it! I'll rewrite one tomorrow as I watch for the expected winter storm.

I'm actually looking forward to the snow. I'll keep cozy warm with the small electric heater by my computer, and enjoy whatever Old Man Winter throws at us as I watch the activities outside the window beside me.

Take Care on the Journey,
Your Friend in Life,
~Linda

Home: http://dustyangels.blogspot.com
E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: