March 9, 2010

Pomp and Circumstance 2-20-2010 Part 2


The view from the back of Wexner Auditorium as we walked in. (We walked in to 'theater music", but I'm sure I heard Pomp and Circumstance). I made great friends at school, but didn't get very many pictures here.




Walking in ahead of Lucy. I think she was the smartest in the class! Always helpful and willing to share.

vi
I'm in the middle of the row. Of 34 classmates, 21 were at graduation.


Stacya (standing against wall) went with me to the ER when I slipped on water during clinicals and hurt my hip. She stayed with me and told funny stories that made me laugh the entire time. Good luck Stacya!

Sheila (red beads) has big dreams and a big heart. When we would study late at night, we would text each other with questions. She always turned off the heat in her home so she would be able to stay awake!


Take Care on the Journey,
Your Friend in Life,
~Linda

Home: http://dustyangels.blogspot.com
E-mail:
bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: