March 15, 2010

RN State Boards March 23!!!

I started my new job as a Certified Trainer in Epic for The Ohio State University today. Epic is the computer program that the University Medical Center(s) are rolling into to meet up with the new technology and into compliance with the new health care policies of the 21st century.

I think I'm going to love this new experience! The pay is top dollar for RN, but I'm classified as Information Technology (IT). They say that's so we can do our job training the medical employees in Epic and not be pulled into nursing duties.

In the meantime, my schedule has changed so much that I'm feeling extra tired in the evenings. It will be nice to get caught up with the new time change too.

For the record (and for those who don't already know), I'm taking state boards for RN a week from tomorrow, March 23. I can't wait!


 numbers Glitter graphics  ...
Myspaceglittergraphics

Days...
Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda


Home: http://dustyangels.blogspot.com
E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: