June 15, 2011

Roses for My Sister's Birthday

Update first:  My sister, Sandy, enjoyed a whirlwind birthday week in Denver with us!  My oh my, did we take lots of pictures!!!  I guess between us, we had eight different cameras, videos, digital, and film.

TODAY is her actual birthday, so instead of a paper card, I'm sending ROSES from the rose bushes around our new home.

The woman who sold us the home, and who planted all these gorgeous plants, is still in the hospital but doing a little better. When I visited yesterday, we went out to the courtyard with the wheelchair carrying all her machines. She was able to enjoy the sunshine for a few minutes.

So, here's to Sandy and many, many, more ROSES in her life.


 Remember, you can click on each photo for an up close, personal, view.  :))









 Rose bushes along the sidewalk...

Take Care on the Journey
Your friend in life,
~Linda

Linda's E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: