August 1, 2011

Catch Me If You Can

Happy New Day to My Family and Friends,


I'm still not on a full-time work schedule, so it is nice not to be rushing off to work on a busy work day, but it leaves a 'stillness' inside that I can't explain. I love having the time off, but have never adjusted to an unset schedule. Everyone wishes they didn't have to "go to work", and I'm wishing I had work!! Imagine that.


I've posted some articles of interest on a couple of my other blogs, so I'm letting you hit the HERE key to see the postings at those sites.  On my Geocaching blog, see my amazing encounter with the King of Geocaching HERE


Then, come back to this site (Linda's Notebook) by hitting the link called "Linda's Home Page" (on the geocaching page) to click for an interesting article I posted (accidentally) on my coupon blog HERE


Hope this isn't confusing... I posted on two of my other blogs.   http://geocachingindenver.blogspot.com/ and another one at http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com/


Some of you have seen the link to Geocaching story on my Facebook page. 


I think I should go into writing full-time and not work so hard at finding a nursing job.  LOL LOL LOL


Take Care on the Journey,
Your friend in life,
~Linda




Linda's E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: