July 27, 2006

This and That



One small tomato from the balcony garden. The mystery plant needs a name. Calling on all plant lovers to identify this plant that srung up in my flower pot on the balcony.














Sorry, you have to twist and turn to see these beautiful flowers sent by Rick and Fran (my brother in CT) after they received the book. (I still can't get the photo program to turn the pictures for me!)














My little towheads! (Sorry for the flash...) It's a picture of Billy & Philip I hung on the wall right next to my bed. It's the first thing I see when I wake up - unless I'm snuggled next to Jim... Anybody want to guess the year this picture was taken? I added the shelf today and was going to put my alarm clock on it, but the angel jumped right up there! (It's also for my earrings when I forget to take them off.) Notice also the top of the fan. I have TWO fans next to the bed. One is for me and one (lower on a little stool) is for Sheba.

Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda

No comments: