The blogger who tagged me (as one of his eight) is "clayfootsteps". I'm one of only a few, I suspect, who read his entire postings - even if it takes me several days! If you enjoy an honest, thought-provoking spiritual message, keep his site in your favorites.
When I told my husband about being tagged, he smiled slowly and shook his head, fearful that I’d spill too much personal baggage on the floor of these pages – as those close to me sometimes complain that I do anyway!
Perhaps I’ll surprise you. Since most of those who read my posting are family and friends, maybe I can tell you some interesting things about myself that even you didn’t know. "My long-time friend "Clayfeet” posted some tid-bits that I’d almost forgotten over the years!
I must list eight things about myself? Where are those cut and paste questions?
1) My naturally curly hair is okay by me. I never wanted to straighten it.
2) Ask me what time it is day or night and I’ll tell you within 5 minutes – Without looking at my watch.
3) It looks like I’m left-handed but writing and eating are the only things I do well with my left hand. Everything else is right-handed.
4) I’ve had four last names in my lifetime, but I’ve been married only twice.
5) On 9/11, I didn’t know what the twin towers were even though I was born in NYC, and a favorite picture of my sister who lived on Staten Island, has them pictured in the background.
6) My shoe size and ring size are the same size. (71/2).
7) I’m not afraid of spiders, mice or snakes but I won’t look at a worm!
8) Allie-Allie-In-Free. (Remember that?)
She won't like this until she gets into it. Then get ready to laugh until your sides hurt.
After this one, I had to do it the hard way and search "next blog" until I found eight that I think are clean and family-oriented. This took me hours, and I will leave a posting on each site that they've been tagged! Hope it works.
"Chuck" Is he a teacher?