February 21, 2008

Say A Prayer For Our Ching-Ching

Our sweet, loving, loyal, golden "fur-child", Ching-Ching was admitted to the vet hospital tonight for emergency surgery in the morning, Friday, Feb. 22, 2008. The vet gives her a 50-50 chance to survive the operation to remove a badly infected uterus.

I took this picture on Christmas Eve 2007 as she posed in her favorite chair.
Say a comforting word of peace and hope for our 'baby' and us.

My sister, Sandy, promised to lite the candle.

I'll post an update late Friday evening.

Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda

2 comments:

The Cat's Meow said...

Dear Ching Ching, I only got to meet you while on vacation but your my Cuz'in and I sure feel bad your so sick. I'll send a few barks your way to help you get well real soon. My Daddy cried when I got sick eating rawhides so I know your mom & dad is very upset & worried for you. Get well!!! love, Star

Katy said...

Oh no! poor ching-ching. I'll be thinking of her and you two today and hoping for the best. I'll let Billy know what's going on, too.

Katy