March 8, 2008

Evening Photos of The Ohio Snow Blizzard

Here's more snow photos with our dogs after the snow quit about 6 p.m. on March 8, 2008. I'll post some pictures and a slideshow in case you can't view the slideshow. Click on pictures for close-up views.



I'm sure we didn't get as much snow in New Albany as they did in some parts of Columbus, Ohio about 10 miles away. It's still beautiful.

HOPEFULLY THIS SECOND SLIDESHOW OF THE DAY WILL PLAY FOR YOU.



Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda
Home: http://dustyangels.blogspot.com

1 comment:

The Cat's Meow said...

We thought our 41 was cold but guess not after seeing ALL your snow. I hope you've thrown a least a few snowballs at something. You can see the baby fish if you go to my picasa pictures. I don't have them names yet. Stay warm !!! Love ya