February 13, 2009

My New Site for Grocery Deals

I've been posting at my new site. Check out all the free groceries I'm getting using those cheap little coupons HERE or at http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com (Thanks again, Buffy, for getting me started!)

I'll post about my new nursing schedule and clinical rotation soon. Bohecker College seems to have difficulty finding places for us nursing students to train at facilities. We have a 15-week rotation at a nursing home! They have our class plus - I hear - 75 OTHER nursing students at one facility!

The first thing I noticed is that the 180+-bed facility smells bad! One first inspection, the employees seem friendly... Wish me good luck that I'll hold my tongue and my nose.

By the way, all of you know about my friend, Buffy. Their 3-year old son is in the hospital and they don't know what's wrong. Please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers. He is in a lot of pain. The parents are very worn out staying with him around the clock with two other small children at home.

Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda



Home: http://dustyangels.blogspot.com
E-Mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: