June 11, 2009

Good Deals and Free Meals

Most of you who get this by e-mail don't get my postings from over on my 'coupon blog' as I call it. My coupon blog, Good Deals and Free Meals has an address of http://goldencoupons.blogspot.com

I'm so proud of my grocery shopping trip tonight that I just had to share on this website that at Meijer, I didn't pay for anything by the time I "stacked" Meijer coupons with manufactures coupons. In fact, I got 30 cents BACK.

At Kroger, I spent about $15 and saved $80. This by watching the sales, making a list of what I want to buy using coupons on hand. Plus taking advantage of store specials where I use coupons I wasn't planning to use if it brings the cost to almost nothing. (Manager's Specials). I almost never get anything unless it's on my list, and I only buy things that we will use.

If anyone wants more information on how to save with coupons, I offer my services for free! Jim says I'd make a good teacher if I wanted to start teaching classes on how to save by using coupons. He is very impressed and pleased at how much we are saving each month.

Time for bed. 4:30 a.m. will be here too soon!

Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda


Home: http://dustyangels.blogspot.com
E-Mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: