November 14, 2009

Regarding My Blog LPN To RN One Day At A Time

Many of the followers on my LPN to RN blog are asking why I took it offline and if it will come back. See http://rnstudentatboheckercollege.blogspot.com

First, the school didn't ask me to take it down. In fact, administration did not contact me at all, but some of my favorite instructors were affected by my last posting, and that was the last thing I wanted.

Second, I took it offline until I could figure out what was going on because the reaction I did get was totally unexpected. The biggest problem being that opinions were formed and statements made by those who had not read my blog at all.

It will come back online, because it is something that means a lot to me now, and will in the future. As I finish my last few days of college, I will be careful to not expose my school or its staff to unintentional criticism or grumbling complaints.

Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda

Home: http://dustyangels.blogspot.com
E-Mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: