January 21, 2010

I'm Sure The Perfect Nursing Job Waits For Me!

Remember that song, "Torn Between Two Lovers"? Not that I remember much of it, but I feel like I'm torn between two worlds while I come down from school mindedness, and now to the tasks of the real world!

I put in one LPN application in yesterday, and although they said they were looking for a LPN and later, an RN, I don't think they are actually hiring now.

I need to be careful about using my references, taking six hours of my time, and offering up my fingerprints to apply for a job I may not really want, or may not come close to getting.

(This job opportunity was word of mouth from a friend of a friend...)

Hubby and I are home together during the day now. I cook, and he cleans the kitchen. I'm on the computer, and he's reading the paper. I've been cleaning the house, cleaning out my closet, and cleaning up all the old paperwork from school. He's reading the paper...

I've spent a lot of time thinking about what kind of nursing job I want. Right now, if I apply for a RN position, I have to put on my application, "Graduate nurse awaiting NCLEX-RN".

So, if I can find a job near Columbus, Ohio, that will use me as a LPN until I get my RN proper, that would be great. I'm highly skilled. I'm experienced in most every aspect of nursing. (If I don't know it, I'll learn it!) I'm honest, loyal, and dependable. I'm a great team player and a hard worker!

Tomorrow is a new day! I'm sure the perfect job is on its way!

Sunday is the birthday of my friend, Floyd.
January 29 is grandchild Zach's birthday.
February 1 is Buffy's birthday!
I'm sure there's more, but this is from Linda's Celebration List.

Take Care on the Journey,
Your Friend in Life,
~Linda

Home: http://dustyangels.blogspot.com
E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: