January 14, 2010

Making A's on My Finals!!!

Two tests down and two to go!

I made an A on my final in Nursing Concepts this morning. Considering I failed the very first test in that class, I'm quite excited with the final product.

We had a new teacher/instructor who is very professional and knowledgeable. I enjoyed learning from her, and I hope she keeps teaching for a long time.

Tomorrow is the final of finals in Psych and Med/Surg. I'm preparing tonight and expect to do well, as I've studied hard in those classes and haven't missed a day!

I don't expect fanfare, but I'm so happy to be finished with honor.

One tiny thing, it would be okay with me if someone happened to mention to their dad, "Mom finished with flying colors."

Take Care on the Journey,
Your Friend in Life,
~Linda


Home: http://dustyangels.blogspot.com
E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: