September 26, 2010

Big Horns in the Colorado Mountains!


(No Big Horns in this photo. This is the creek they were drinking from.)

Yesterday, we drove Highway 6 to Highway 119 out of Golden, CO. This is our favorite route close to home, and we always see something different. This was a family of seven Big Horns who had come down for a drink at the creek that ran along the highway.

We had a blast! I love Colorado (even though we still really miss you guys ((family and friends)) in Ohio). Hope everyone enjoys this little gift of photos.

The complete album of Big Horn photos is on my facebook. If you have a Facebook account and would like to be invited as a friend on my account, please send me an email with your name so I can find and invite you. (If you can't find my name there.) My email is bestnurse@usa.com

Take Care on the Journey,
Your friend in life,
~Linda





(Linda Meikle photos)

No comments: