September 27, 2010

Linda Meikle On Conference Call With First Lady Michelle Obama



I've registered to take part in a nurses-only health care reform conference call with First Lady Michelle Obama and Mary Wakefield, PhD, RN, FAAN the Administrator of the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).

This is to discuss how nurses can help educate their patients about the new protections and benefits under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Any questions on my part must be sent in ahead of time. Right now, I'm just 'listening'.

The call will take place Tuesday, September 28th at 2:00 PM EST.

For more information or to register, (you don't have to give your license number), go to the ana.org website.

I was informed of this because I am a member of the American Nurses Association (ANA).

Take Care on the Journey,
Your friend in life,
~Linda

No comments: