December 28, 2010

More Photos of Eldorado Canyon State Park

In the first posting of this park (sent last night), I misnamed this state park as the Colorado Springs State Park for some tired reason. Sorry. Here are more photos of the Eldorado Canyon State Park as I was following the sunset on December 28, 2010.

For better quality and in case your computer or phone doesn't show the pictures, please click HERE to see my website. And, you can click on the photos there for awesome close-ups. Also, the information (and spelling sometimes) have been corrected there. lol

Enjoy! :))

Take Care on the Journey
~Linda
Caves! We haven't seen many caves in our travels.
RIP
Guess who's going to picnic here someday? It was the only picnic table I saw.

Put on those hiking boots!

Wonder who lives in there?
That is a footpath in front of the cave. Gotta cross the creek to get there. Hey! I see a cat's face on the left-hand side of the cave. (Yeah, I know I posted two shots of the same picture. Did you catch the cat in the first one? You have to click twice for extra close-up to see the cat's face.)

Is this an outcropping of Noah's Ark?
There's an Eagle (I think) flying close to that tree
If it will let you click in close, the eagle is that spot at about the 8 o'clock position.
Take Care on the Journey,
Your friend in life,
~Linda

No comments: