February 17, 2011

Geocaching With Google

I know I have my geocaching blog HERE for these things, but I had a bit of fun with Google today, I thought I'd share the photos all over.

The cache was listed at http://www.geocaching.com/ as "Just Google It" with the GPS coordinates only a few blocks from where we live, so off I went searching for the cache while hubby stayed home warming his toes by the fireplace.

"I didn't even know we lived near a Google business," commented my toasty-warm hubby as I dashed out into a strong, north, wind that cut to the skin.


Yep, there it was!  I drove around it three times trying to pinpoint the hiding cache.  I finally had to park and get out of the car and stand next to this sign in order to get the coordinates to line up. Someplace on this sign is a hidden geocache...


I have seen better sunsets, but this wasn't too bad for such a dreary, cold, day.


In case you were looking...It's under the edge on the top left-hand corner...

Oh, here's a non geo-related photo...

Another Happy Valentine's Day greeeting...from Little Toes and Ceasar
Not such a great picture light-wise, but the cats insisted I posted this for you.

Take Care on the Journey,
Your friend in life,
~Linda

No comments: