February 28, 2011

I Am Fine: MyComputer Is Not

Just a note to let my cyber friends know that my computer was invaded by something that has hubby pulling his hair out trying to fix it, and me scurrying off to the library for a Colorado library card and access to the Internet that is my link to life, it seems!

Whatever took over my laptop. secured by Microsoft Essentials Security by the way, won't let me get onto the Internet.

The weather is lovely here in Denver this week.  60 degrees and sunny, is nice winter weather. We are going to get out and about for some more geocaching and new photos to post on the geocaching blog (click HERE ).

My weekend at work was unusual...I had a rooster in my pocket that attracted some attention - and kept me on time with IV's and scheduled meds. I'll post more when I have unlimited time. I'm using the last few minutes of someone else's card here at the library.  I have to figure out how to use my brand new card on the computer.

Hope your day is going good and you're feeling well. Several of my family and friends are sick.  So sorry. Get well soon.  :)))

Take Care on the Journey,
Your friend in life,
~Linda

Linda's E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: