March 1, 2011

A Rooster In My Pocket

Virus eliminated!

Hats off - Big Hugs - To Hubby!

About that rooster...There's an app. for that!

I downloaded an alarm to my iPhone for reminders.  No, not the one that gets me up for work at 4:30 a.m. on the weekends, but for when I'm a busy nurse with constant scheduled meds, IV's to hang, IV's to flush when the meds are done, promises of meds when "it's time", and treatments requested at certain times.

That's where my unusual rooster alarm comes to play.  I can set several different alarm times along with whatever title I give it.  There's also a nice selection of alarm melodies.  You just have to smile when my pocket comes alive with a realistic rooster crow "cock-a-doddle-dooooo"!!!!

"The IV in room 99 is done."

"Pain pill is room 78 is due"

"Start the pump in room 66"

"Give pain pill to room 55"

Cock-a-doodle-doooo

Take Care on the Journey,
Your friend in life,
~Linda

My dear Grandpa Mascunana
We loved you more than you ever knew...

Linda's E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: