June 23, 2011

No Fear!

When life seems perilous, remember the baby mountain goat,
and enjoy the view.
(Linda Meikle photo)


There's a story behind every picture...

In this case, I saw this baby mountain goat playing on the high rocks beside the road as I drove down the mountain highway. I quickly pulled over to a tiny open area beside a roaring mountain stream, ran to the trunk of the car, and loaded my camera with film so furiously that I broke the camera back. (How many years have I furiously loaded film???)  Most of the rest of the film was ruined. Later, I used another camera to got a few more shots. I'll post them soon, but thought this was so cute!!!

Click photo for a closer view.

Take Care on the Journey,
Your friend in life
~Linda

Linda's E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: