July 19, 2011

Help Find Amy Ahonen

Amy's abandoned car was found along my favorite Denver highway near Golden, CO along Clear Creek Canyon where my previous postings of the kayaks in the mountain stream at Clear Creek were taken. It's also, where I saw the the mountain goats (pictures posted). So, I feel pretty close to this tragedy and want to help find her in what ever way I can. 

I've signed up to help place flyers. Please add links to your Facebook or websites if you want to help find Amy.

The family wants this information to get passed on everywhere, so please feel free to go to the websites they have put up to help find her and post this information anywhere you have an Internet link. You may also copy the poster posted on the link and put them up in your town anywhere in the world!!!!

Please help find Amy.


Here are some links to follow:  Find Amy On Facebook it's Find Amy Ahonen

Take Care on the Journey
Your friend in life,
~Linda
Linda's E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: