December 6, 2011

Our Angel Christmas Tree 2011

I'm suddenly so busy, I can't tell if I'm coming or going. Work added another 12-hour day for which we are grateful, but with my schoolwork and other activities, the days go flying by!

At Walgreens' I found some Christmas tree angels that blink with different colors. Hubby and I loved them so much that we went back and got more.  Here's a video of our tree with music from Celtic Women in the background TV.  We want to get some of their CD's.



I took a video with Jim's iPhone, so no telling how it will look.  If this doesn't show up nicely on the blog, I'll delete it, but some of you will still get it by email.

Hope it's good so you can enjoy our glowing, blinking, angel, Christmas tree.

Take Care on the Journey,
Your friend in life,
~Linda


Linda's E-mail: bestnurse@usa.com

No comments: