April 16, 2008

Miracles of Friendship

(I hope you don't mind if I post your logo) Click to enter.
Something I've done with a couple days off is to search for like friends on MySpace. Many things about MySpace have a bad connotation for me including a lot of sex and violence, but I always try to follow my angel's advice even if I sometimes wonder if she knows what she is getting me into!

Remember something I started on this blogsite called "Sisters of Sunshine" (SOS)? At MySpace, I discovered a support group something like what I was trying to start with SOS. It's in Newark near where we live! Actually, it's much more advanced than my SOS - and I'll be learning more about this group - but I'm so excited to see another 'bloom from the same flower bush'. (my quote - ha ha).


Well, that's all for now. I'm not even dressed for the day yet and it's almost noon!

~Linda

No comments: