August 22, 2008

Laurelbrook School vs DOL

Many of you who read this blog have some interest in what's going on with Laurelbrook School and the Department of Labor (DOL) Dispute. I see the DOL (government) has been viewing this blog and that of my sister, Sandy, where we have mentioned Laurelbrook in our postings.

For the most recent update of the child labor dispute please click this link.

It seems the court hearing has been put on hold until March, 2009.

That's all for now. Have a good weekend.

Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda

1 comment:

The Cat's Meow said...

Yep, ATT SUCKS!!!! I was trying to cut bills so I called to have call waiting and etc. removed from our bill. Was told that my name wasn't on the account and I couldn't make changes " you can have Mr.Zike call and put you on his acct. THEN you can make a change" BUT while I have you on the line, and since you are his wife, would you like to upgrade to fiber optic? I told her I can't remove something to make Mr. Zike's bill smaller but I can ADD more to his account,thats bull shit, and hung up.
Love Ya
Sandy