November 21, 2008

Comments At allnurses.com Better Than Money!

After posting my excitement about my article winning $150 at allnurses.com, I discovered five pages of comments at the bottom of my article that I didn't know were there! WOW Last count, I had 41 really nice, encouraging comments. I hope you can get to the page and click on to the other nurses' comments. It makes me feel like a million dollars!

Check it out at http://allnurses.com/forums/f300/orientation-day-lpn-rn-337358.html or here

PS A very good friend here in Columbus emailed me that I should spend my windfall on something for myself (instead of 10 books to give away) - so I invited her to breakfast on Monday morning! I doubt we'll spend all the winnings on breakfast - but the togetherness is --- PRICELESS!

Take Care on the Journey,

~Linda

Home: http://dustyangels.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Jannie Funster said...

Yay $150.00!! You sound like you have a lot of wonderful things going for you and on in your life. A very talented, giving lady, cool.

Fun to have stumbled onto your blog today.