November 25, 2010

Thinking of You at Thanksgiving

I was going to list so many friends and family that I'm thankful for, but a nasty case of the GI flu-bug took over any plans I had for the holiday!

I'm finally able to keep down nourishment and think of planning a (late) Thanksgiving/Anniversary dinner, although that may not be until Friday.

Jim brought me roses on our 14th wedding anniversary in between helping me to the bathroom to be sick! (No kidding!)

Although we love Denver and the Colorado Mountains, we sure do miss the family and friends we have in Columbus (Ohio) and all over the U.S. You are always close in mind and spirit.

And, at this time of year, we miss so much being close enough to visit all those we love so dearly.

Just know that we love you, and wish happiness and good blessings today and always.

Finally, I'm wishing a farewell RIP to Thomas Sigwaldsen, my uncle who passed away on Monday, November 22, on Staten Island. He was the husband of my mother's sister, Edna. It was through Edna that I located my brother, TJ, and sister, Allison, and later found our long-lost mother and five other siblings we had never met.

Take Care on the Journey,
Your friend in life,
~Linda

No comments: